Thursday, October 30, 2008

HOW DO I BUY A PIE?

HOW CAN I ORDER A PIE, YOU CRAZY WOMAN?
Gentle readers and fellow pie passionistas, please bear with me for just
ONE MORE DAY.


As you can see, I am eternally busy, tending to my pumpkin-headed children,
Trig, Willow, Track, and Rocklobster.

They have very large heads, which require regular maintenance, and tend
to break everything in the cottage. THIS is why we can never have any

nice things. Besides that, they are juvenile delinquents and anarchists,
as
you will no doubt discern by a quick scan of the above photograph.

Tomorrow, November 1, ahem, I mean Monday November 10, 2008, you will find prices, delivery options, a cart that accepts credit and debit cards, and an actual list of the pies, on my PY-O-MY site! Spooky, right? I KNOW!

Happy Halloween, everybody, and kisses and thanks to all the customers and supporters of this new biz of mine, and the new friends made at the East River Park Pumpkin Palooza on Sunday, with a shout out to the Hungry March Band, who dazzled, as always.


No comments: